20 May 2009

The MRI

Preliminary MRI reports indicate that I still have a brain in my head. (Some may have been wondering after my recent run-in with a brick wall, drowning my cell phone and plopping my less-than-graceful self down into a pile of PlayDough.)

And, then there is always the fashion disaster that I call my wardrobe.

After spending almost an hour inside that magnetic tunnel I can truly say that I understand, no, REALLY understand the meaning of the word, “boredom”. It would have been much more manageable if they had let me take my laptop in with me. I entertained myself by trying to think of the names of


Every


Single

Person

I


Know.


Then, when I got tired of that I went back and alphabetized everybody’s names in my head. When I got to Z (thank you, Zonya!) I tried to think of a spice for every letter of the alphabet.


After awhile I found myself lying there thinking, “what’s the point? They aren’t going to find anything, anyway and I will spend the rest of my life being lost and not knowing why".

Lately, I tell Kirk the same thing over and over and over again. I told him that I hope don't end up like Drew Barrymore's character on 50 First Dates.

Results tomorrow.