02 July 2009

Rainbow Resource

I placed our curriculum order for next year. I am SOOO excited! Here's what we are getting:

For Katy:
French for Kids (add-on for French)
My First French ABC Picture Coloring Book (fun add-on for existing Learnables French curriculum)
Chemistry Laboratory Worksheets
Chemistry Student Text (Real Science 4 Kids)
Chemistry Teacher’s Manual
Vocabulary From Classical Roots A
Little French ABC Coloring Book (another add-on)
Analogies (for the whole co-op class to review)
Wordsmith (writing)
Editor in Chief Book A1 (editing and revising)
Thumb Thing For Reading Large
Classical Latin Alphabet Bookmark
Life of Fred: Decimals & Precents
Life of Fred: Fractions



For Jake and Claire:

Get Ready for the Code Book A
Mudpies to Magnets (pre-school science curriculum)
Songschool Latin Student Text and Song CD
Songschool Latin Teacher’s Edition



I just realized that I didn't order Jake's Funtastic Frogs math book, but I can pick it up locally.

We already have Before Five in a Row for Jake and Claire as well as Prima Latina Latin for use after Song School Latin. Also, I am going to see how Jake does with following along on Katy's French lessons.


As far as lesson PLANS?! Well, I think that it is something that only an afternoon with Ann and a few rounds of margaritas will accomplish.