03 September 2008

A Blog Disclaimer

I just spent the past ten minutes reading a blog written by a woman I will never live up to. She spends her life creating such beautiful things for her home and family. I'm not even going to give you the link for fear you will defect to her blog and I will lose you forever.


I just gotta tell you, in the spirit of fairness and full disclosure: If you are reading this blog for some fabulous ideas on how to creatively decorate your home? Move on. If you are reading this blog for some sort of educational inspiration? Move on.


If, on the other hand, you want to read rants, hallucinations, the odd haiku about my preference for Twizzlers to turnips, and the general mental meanderings of an exhausted and perpetually irritated mom, then stick with me. There are so many people exasperating me at the moment that I scarcely know where to begin.